EMPLOYMENT LAW: EMPLOYER REPRESENTATION
Northern Virginia Employment Law for Employers
Whether you are a nonprofit, a local business, or a large corporation, as an employer you need sound legal guidance about employment law. We have provided well-considered advice and legal counsel to Alexandria, Fairfax and Northern Virginia businesses for 30+ years.
In many cases we have even identified risks and opportunities our clients would not have been able to recognize alone. These matters regularly include both litigation and non-litigation legal services, such as:
- Drafting and negotiating noncompete agreements and employee agreements
- Helping clients develop employee manuals and compliant policies
- Advising companies on how to terminate a problem employee or respond appropriately to employee complaints
- Defending clients in adverse action, discrimination and libel/slander lawsuits
- Handling restrictive covenant, trade secrets and interference litigation
When you’re ready to call, we’re ready to help. Reach us at 703-836-9030, or contact us here.
Employment Law Attorney
Ms. Wade has represented clients charged with a wide range of offenses from traffic offenses to serious felonies such as aggravated malicious wounding, drug distribution, and sex crimes. Ms. Wade has tried over two dozen jury trials and hundreds of bench trials. Additionally, Ms. Wade has experience handling appeals and has appeared numerous times at the Court of Appeals of Virginia and the Supreme Court of Virginia, earning victories in both Courts.