Major Honors – We are proud to announce Rebecca Wade, Carolyn Grimes, Foster Friedman, Gretchyn Meinken, and Jessica Leischner’s recognition as Best Lawyers® for 2022. They are named Best Lawyers in the following categories:
- Rebecca Wade: Best Lawyers® in Criminal Defense: General Practice, DUI/DWI Defense and Family Law
- Carolyn Grimes: Best Lawyers® in Family Law
- Foster Friedman: Best Lawyers® in Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
- Gretchyn Meinken: Best Lawyers® in Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
- Jessica Leischner: Best Lawyers® in Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law and Family Law Arbitration
This is the eighth consecutive year Ms. Grimes has received the honor, the fifth consecutive year for Ms. Wade, the third year for Ms. Leischner, and the second year for Ms. Meinken and Mr. Friedman.
In addition, Xue Connelly and David Hagan are both honored as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for 2022 for the following categories:
- Xue Connelly: Elder Law
- David Hagan: Family Law: Arbitration and Mediation
Recognition in Best Lawyers® is regarded by both clients and other legal professionals as a prominent honor. First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The award recognizes attorneys in 145 practice areas from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.