Personal Injury Law for the Justice You Deserve
In our 30+ years of personal injury practice, we have obtained justice and financial security for hundreds of clients, having secured millions of dollars in damages for personal injury and wrongful death victims throughout Northern Virginia, including Alexandria and Fairfax. We have the resources and commitment to invest in your case and stand up for your rights when you’ve experienced:
- Car accidents and truck accidents
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective product injuries
- Mesothelioma (asbestos cancer)
- Other negligence
We understand the confusion, fear and anger you’re likely to feel after suffering a personal injury or a death in the family. We realize you might not even know who to trust. We believe you deserve justice and financial security. And you deserve to have a trusted advocate on your side, fighting for your rights and your wellbeing.
We stand by you and help you demand full and fair compensation when the negligence of another has caused a serious injury or the death of a loved one. Our promise is simple: No recovery, no fee.
Our legal services to personal injury victims include assistance with:
- Medical bills and future medical care
- Physical therapy or nursing care
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost wages and projected lost earnings
- Transportation, medications and special equipment
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
We’re well versed in statutes of limitations, the standard of proof for liability, and the unique insurance issues that stand in the way of your rightful compensation. Our experience helps us determine what your claim is worth, and we know how to document your case to demand full value. Our objective is to maximize your cash award to cover the physical, financial and personal impact of your accident.
We deal with the insurance adjusters and assist you with property damage and health insurance claims. (You can’t depend on insurance companies for sympathy or fairness. After all, their objective is to pay as little on a claim as possible — if anything.)
Medical bills can be financially devastating, especially if you are uninsured and already in debt. We work hard to protect your assets by:
- Shielding the proceeds of your personal injury settlement from medical creditors by helping you file for bankruptcy
- Helping preserve your settlement in a special needs trust when you face the possibility of losing eligibility for Social Security Disability
When you’re ready to call, we’re ready to help. Reach us at 703-836-9030, or contact us here.
Personal Injury Attorney
Gregory M. Wade
Gregory M. Wade was born in Washington, D.C. and raised in Northern Virginia. Since 1977 Mr. Wade has been engaged in the private practice of law in Northern Virginia and has been an active leader in the Bar and in the community.