Major Honors – We are proud to announce Carolyn Grimes, Rebecca Wade, Jessica Leischner, Foster Friedman, and Gretchyn Meinken’s recognition as Best Lawyers® for 2021. They were named Best Lawyers in the following categories:
- Carolyn Grimes: Best Lawyers® in Family Law
- Rebecca Wade: Best Lawyers® in Criminal Defense: General Practice, DUI/DWI Defense and Family Law
- Jessica Leischner: Best Lawyers® in Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law and Family Law Arbitration
- Foster Friedman: Best Lawyers® in Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
- Gretchyn Meinken: Best Lawyers® in Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
This is the seventh consecutive year Ms. Grimes has received the honor, the fourth consecutive year for Ms. Wade, the second year Ms. Leischner receives the award, and the first year for Ms. Meinken and Mr. Friedman.
“It’s a great feeling to be recognized by our peers and clients for the hard work we do at Wade Grimes Friedman Meinken & Leischner PLLC,” says Ms. Meinken.
Recognition in Best Lawyers® is regarded by both clients and other legal professionals as a prominent honor. First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The award recognizes attorneys in 145 practice areas from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.