EMPLOYMENT LAW: EMPLOYER REPRESENTATION
Northern Virginia Employment Law for Employers
Whether you are a nonprofit, a local business, or a large corporation, as an employer you need sound legal guidance about employment law. We have provided well-considered advice and legal counsel to Alexandria, Fairfax and Northern Virginia businesses for 30+ years.
In many cases we have even identified risks and opportunities our clients would not have been able to recognize alone. These matters regularly include both litigation and non-litigation legal services, such as:
- Drafting and negotiating noncompete agreements and employee agreements
- Helping clients develop employee manuals and compliant policies
- Advising companies on how to terminate a problem employee or respond appropriately to employee complaints
- Defending clients in adverse action, discrimination and libel/slander lawsuits
- Handling restrictive covenant, trade secrets and interference litigation
When you’re ready to call, we’re ready to help. Reach us at 703-836-9030, or contact us here.
Employment Law Attorney
Andrea Downing is an associate at Wade, Grimes, Friedman, Meinken & Leischner, PLLC, practicing employment law. Ms. Downing represents clients with employment law issues in federal and state courts, as well as in the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Merit Systems Protection Board.